Dr. Nicholas Rulli, DC, CCSP, FIAMA
Dr. Nicholas Rulli has been practicing chiropractic since 1992. His office is located on the Northside in Richmond, Virginia. He is dedicated to helping you achieve your
healthcare objectives - combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum.
Dr. Rulli has a wide range of treatment options available for his patients. In addition to traditional spinal adjustment techniques, he also uses physiotherapy, rehabilitation programs and acupuncture to achieve the best results for each patient.
• National University of Health Sciences (formally NCC), Lombard, Illinois (outside Chicago)
Doctor of Chiropractic - 1992
• Licensed to Practice Chiropractic, Virginia State Board of Medicine.
• Qualified to Practice Acupuncture, Virginia State Board of Medicine.
• Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, Logan College of Chiropractic, ACA Council on Sports Injuries & Physical Fitness
• Fellow International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
Memberships & Associations
• American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
• Richmond Chiropractic Society
• Chiropractic Expert for Virginia Board of Medicine
• Sports Injury & Rehabilitation
When not at the office, you can find Dr. Rulli training for his next marathon or putting in the miles on his road bike.